Mike has contributed to winning more than £10 million for projects in the public, private, voluntary and co-operative sectors.
Bill Bernbach (August 13, 1911 – October 2, 1982)
What have I learned on this 20 year journey that I can pass on to you?
Only a small % of deals ever close
It’s a fact of life, only a small % of projects make it – for 2 reasons:
1. You didn’t do enough preparation to convince them
2. 97% of the time it’s because of things that are completely outside of your control:
- the need goes away
- the project gets postponed
- life gets in the way
- money needs to be spent elsewhere
- the dog ate their homework
The trick is to make sure you’re well prepared if there’s a deal to be had.
When you work with me it’s about concentrating your resources on making sure that if there’s a deal to be had …… you’re in with the best chance.
Funded by / worked in and for:
Mike Odlin MBA, MPNLP